Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Dr Azhar Nazir Chisti

Smile design of a famous model and actor Mr Azaan Shah
Mr Azaan Shah has been in the film industry since last 10 years. I was pleased by heart that Azaan had faith and full confidence over me and allowed me to reveal his identity in my Blog.
PRE TREATMENT



POST TREATMENT





Procedures done in sequence are
Scaling and polishing
Dental Bleaching
Enameloplasty
Direct dental Laminates.

Azaan"s Facebook link ::::: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=716821425

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sir nice work

Anonymous said...

Hello there, I found your website by the use of Google even as searching for a
related matter, your web site came up, it looks good.

I've bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.
Hello there, simply turned into alert to your weblog via Google, and located that it's truly informative.
I am going to be careful for brussels. I will be
grateful when you continue this in future. A lot of folks
might be benefited out of your writing. Cheers!
Stop by my page ; alta white