Search This Blog
Popular Posts
Tooth extaction of 7yr old child under Dental Hypnotism---Case report by Dr.Azhar Chisti
Seven year old kid shaini reported with pain in upper anterior region since weeks. Clinical examination showing overretained decidious 51 a...
smile design by Dr Azhar chisti
At 21 Ms Tanvee Shinde had ruined her beautiful smile for not taking proper care of her teeth. Her upper central incisors post root-canal th...
Full mouth rehabilitation by DR AZHAR .N. CHISTI
A very well renowned businessman from south mumbai who was very distressed with his bizzare set of teeth since his childhood, came t...
Dr Azhar Nazir Chisti
Smile design of a famous model and actor Mr Azaan Shah Mr Azaan Shah has been in the film industry since last 10 years. I was pleased by hea...
Post and Core followed by 7 -unit PFM bridge.Case report by Dr.Azhar Chisti
MR Sushil Maheshwari, A propretier by profession visited my clinic for placing artificial teeth. After doing his intraoral examination -Mr S...
Dentistry reverses age.
'Doctor- I just don want teeth to eat properly but I also want to look as good as I was few years back' entered my clinic saying th...
Smile makeover
SMILE DESIGN MULTIPLE ROOT CANAL PROCEDURES POST & CORE BUILDUP RESTORING BACK THE VERTICAL DIMENSION via CANINE GUIDED OCCLUSI...
Dental Hypnotism skills by Dr Azhar Chisti.Case report
6years and 5months old kid -Sakshi reported with pain and malaligned teeth in her upper anterior region Clinical examination and special inv...
Random cases by Dr azhar
BEFORE TREATMENT AFTER TREATMENT.
Teeth Bleaching / Teeth Whitening by Dr Azhar Chisti
Finally I am here with a case of dental bleach..... This time around it is the pictures which do the job for me rather me writing text ...
Thursday, October 13, 2011
HELL TO HEAVEN
Acrylic facing Bridge
PRE TREATMENT
POST TREATMENT
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment